Monday, February 21, 2011

Stress

I can't remember the last time I didn't feel stress. I was probably still in the womb, and even then I am sure I was neurotically thinking about something...anything...because that is just who I am, and probably always will be.

This past week, my stress hit an all time high and I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out how to manage my anxiety/stress/panic attacks. I have so far made an appointment with a psychologist (which still freaks me out), decided to walk more everyday, and also write. That's write! (pun intended) For some reason, writing/ blogging just seems to unleash all of the stress that I am feeling through my fingertips and onto my laptop screen.

I'm still not sure how honest I will get on here because this is a public forum after all, and not a diary (which I've never been good on keeping up with anyways)...

I'm also going to continue searching for a job (even though it feels as if I will ever find one), continue working part-time at my non-profit organization, and finally, continue writing about everything related to beauty for The Examiner. Yes, I am aware that they pay me virtually nothing. However, I find the writing enjoyable (therapeutic even), and gets my name out there so who am I to complain?

Wish me luck...I will surely need it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment