Monday, March 7, 2011

Are you hiring?

My first post on this blog (which you can read here), discussed my "interviews blues" and how absolutely frustrated I was by the lack of jobs that are out there. Unfortunately, the blues have creeped up on me again.

I have sent out close to 100 resumes since then with only a handful of callbacks that have led to nothing.

I have tried hard to remain positive about the situation that I (along with countless of people) have found myself in, but a girl can only take so much.

I've also tried hard to outline my skills, and verbalize what I have to offer to a business or individual which has led to me writing and re-writing my resume over 20 times.

Frankly, I'm growing weary of this battle between me and every employer out there. All I have is a less than stellar resume (just being honest), and no face time to prove otherwise. I wish someone would just give me a chance.

Side note: My dream job would be a as a blogger/writer/editor, but I am willing to take anything that comes my way at this point!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment